One of the most difficult elements of binary options trading is finding the best broker. We have done the leg work for you so that you can easily pick between the trustworthy brokers that we have rated. In order to trade binary options a broker is required, you deposit funds, place trades and withdraw earnings from your broker.
All Ratings Updated: [date]
ATTENTION: Major broker changes in progress, we are testing only REGULATED brokers to keep everyone’s investments and withdrawals safe!
Top Rated Trusted Binary Options Brokers
Here you will find a list of brokers that have passed the rigorous tests set forward by myself and the binary today community. If you have used any of these brokers please click on the stars to leave your own rating. It’s important to us that you contribute to the web site because we appreciate all of our readers.
Keep in mind, that if you are planning on using any of the recommended binary options software, that they are fully compatible with Forex MT4 brokers. Signals are provided with BUY/SELL triggers, so these trades can be placed with a normal Forex brokerage if that’s your preference.
|Broker||Rating||Min Deposit||PayOuts||Bonus||US Traders||Demo|
Pocket Option Review
Lower Rated Binary Options Brokers
These are the binary options brokers that haven’t done as well in our tests and in the eyes of our readers. If you are interested in brokers on this list I suggest that you think twice before pulling the trigger. These are far from guaranteed scams but you have to understand that they do have lower ratings for a reason.
Finding a trusted binary options broker is a very difficult process. This is why we’ve gone out of our way to utilize, test and review many different options for you to choose from. The top rated trusted binary options brokers are obviously your best bet, as these are the brokers that passed all of our tests with flying colors. So, what are some of these tests and what are we looking for from these brokers? Let me show you:
- Regulated brokers – These are brokers that are regulated by a governing body, so they have to answer to someone in order to keep their license. The majority of binary options brokers in the early days were unregulated, which is why there are so many articles about binary options scams.
- Quick withdrawals – Some brokers will give traders an extremely hard time when they ask for a withdrawal. Most client complaints online about binary options brokers, are almost always about the broker withholding withdrawals or even in some cases, ignoring these requests.
- Trustworthy reputation – I only want to trade with brokers that have already exhibited a trustworthy reputation. That means, I want a broker that has served thousands of clients, have 24/7 support, and have only a few complaints about them. You aren’t going to find a broker with 0 complaints, so don’t set your expectations that high, but know that there are good brokers out there.
- Popularity – I want to trade on popular platforms being utilized by thousands of traders. You don’t want to put yourself in a position where you are with a very small firm, because they could close up over night and run away with your funds. When dealing with large brokers like Binary.com, Nadex, and HighLow, this is not a concern.
- High payouts – Binary options brokers payout structure is different from other trading platforms. When you place a trade of $10, you want a payout of 80%+ to ensure that you are getting the majority of this return on investment. Some brokers offer payouts around 50-60%, which means you essentially have to win 2 trades, in order to win 1. This type of risk reward is not what you want to be looking for in the binary options market place.
- Compatible brokers – I’m very interested in brokers that are compatible with binary options software and signals systems. Considering, this is the main aspect of my trading, I always want to make sure that I’m using a broker that is compatible with the signals I’m receiving. This has never been an issue up until this point, but if you are signing up with a very small brokerage, you may run into issues.
Make sure that you follow all of the steps that I highlighted above so that you end up with the best binary options broker. It’s not always easy, but if you take the time to ensure that you are signing up with a broker that already has a great reputation, that’s a perfect first step.
If you ever have any concerns about your trading platform, or your approach in binary options, feel free to send me an email, and I’ll help you in any way possible. While binary options is considerably more difficult to trade than it was in the past, that doesn’t mean it isn’t a viable approach now.
This market is only going in the right direction with more regulation, and more trustworthy players.