“Proper skills and proven trading strategies” are two very basic but important requirements to survive as a successful trader in the financial markets. Options Animal claims that their online trading courses help traders to learn whatever it takes to win the contracts in the Options market on a consistent basis. Their curriculum offers classes on topics ranging from stock market basics to advanced trading skills and adjustment strategies. I’ll let you know everything that you need to know, including the cost of the classes, and how you can properly utilize the membership to your advantage.
Options Animal was founded by Greg Jensen, an options investor, speaker, and author of the book “Spread Trading – An Introduction to Trading Options in Nine Simple Steps”. You can get in touch with them through their email address: email@example.com or phone no. 1-888-297-9165. Their head office is located at 1982 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd. Pleasant Grove, UT 84062, Suite J.
Options Animal Review
Greg Jensen has designed Options Animal trading course with an aim to assist traders to reach their investing goals whether it’s capital preservation, wealth creation, or simply taking control of their own lives through financial security. They claim their success is in building successful traders by teaching the proper skills to protect the money, mastery of the trading strategies at hand, and methods to apply stock and options investing strategies at the market level.
Options Animal trading course features:
6-Step Process of Trading Success
- Determine direction
- Analyze trade possibilities
- Select/structure strategy
- Determine exit points
- Place trade
- Monitor & adjust if needed
Types of Classes
- Apprentice – This package covers basic income strategies, advanced income strategies with the techniques to apply and adjust them. This course is considered as the basic part of learning the methods of investing.
- Trader Pro – The advanced level of learning their trading techniques and expanding the skill levels as required to be a consistent winner. This course enables you to learn from the weekly trades made by their instructors using the real money at the market. They claim of achieving a 91% success record using the education they serve to their clients. This course also includes practical application classes on how to structure, place, manage and fix all options strategies, from the lowest risk option strategy to the most aggressive. You’ll also receive trade adjustment flow charts and advanced options classes in order to make the use of their methods simple and second nature. Furthermore, you’ll learn about the portfolio management and how much money you need to set aside for each trading strategy.
- Mentor – This package has been designed to provide solutions to the traders who are looking for the quickest and easiest way to learn everything they need to know about options market trading. In this section, they offer the opportunity to join their monthly practical workshop where students are assisted by two instructors to learn about managing personal portfolios, set up trades, discuss their watch list, and adjust their positions during the four-hour long period of class. Besides, you’ll be able to choose an instructor from their expert team for their 1-on-1 Mentor Training Session.
They don’t disclose the course fees in public. The course fee depends on the length of your use of their course materials. They come up with personally tailored course curriculum and prices based on customer requirements. Some of the other sources suggest that the course fee ranges from $500 to as high as $6,500. With this type of payment structure, you can expect to be paying a fair bit if you are interested in signing up for their classes.
Options Animal serves accredited investor education curriculum offered by Hudu Academy under regional accreditation provided through AdvancedED. AdvancED is known as the world’s largest education community, serving more than 30,000 public and private schools and districts across the United States and in more than 70 countries that educate over 16 million students.
Based on our review, customized course plans for individual students, mentoring & workshop programs are the unique parts of their offers to the clients. It seems they does their best to make you understand about their trading strategies and techniques that claim to bring you a 90%+ success rate while trading in the options market. However, a higher winning rate doesn’t guarantee that the strategy will be fit and understood by everybody else. A proven record of the performance of their strategy with examples is also missing in their business profile.
If you have anything you would like to add to the review, please do so now.
Options Animal $500-$6500
- Price - 23%23%
- Strategy - 81%81%
- Results - 68%68%
- Feedback - 71%71%
- Support - 89%89%